This has been a big decision, but after being accepted into three different accelerated nursing programs you have finally made a choice. Interestingly enough, you did no top for the least expensive opportunity. And while it may have been tempting to go to the school that offered tuition reimbursement options, you are more than thrilled with the decision that you made. The school you selected has new medical nursing labs, as well as access to the new apartments where you will be staying. After an undergraduate experience that had you staying in a really old set of dorms on a very old campus, you were certainly thankful for the quality education that you received. The new apartments on the campus you selected for your accelerated degree, however, were a real draw.
Whether you are a student who will be living alone or sharing a space, or you are a family of four looking for a way to live a maintenance free lifestyle, there are many times when the latest apartment complexes are the perfect solution.
Rental Properties Are an Increasingly Popular Option for Many People
From basic one and tow bedroom apartments to full size luxury apartment suites with nearly every kind of amenity, there are a number of times when a rental is a good decision. If, for instance, you are attending a one year accelerated program, finding a fully furnished apartment is the perfect solution. Knowing that someone else will take care of all the building maintenance means that you can focus on your studies. When this rental options is just a short one or tow block distance from campus, you are even more likely to make the most of the time when you are out of class. Living in the community with other learners can be a real advantage, but it is also important to know that the newest apartment complexes will also allow you to enjoy the time you do have away from class and your studies.
Consider some of these statistics about the many times that people move and the number of instances when renting an apartment in likely the best financial decision:
- In 2016, 65% of households headed by young adults were renting. In fact, Millennials are the most likely of all age groups to rent.
- Studios and one-bedroom apartments now comprise 54.4% of the apartment rental market due to Millennial demand, according to Forbes.
- Recent research indicates that more people are renting today than at any other point in the past 50 years.
- The average Americans move about 12 times in their lifetime.
- There are more than 75 million pet dogs in the U.S., which is more than in any other country, so it should come as no surprise that there are many apartments that are pet friendly.
Being able to live in a nice new place that has zero maintenance is a draw for many students and working couples. Finding a newer apartment in the right area can help many students focus on their studies, and many parents to focus on their jobs and their children.