Using a professional interior designer can be a splurge well worth it when giving your bedroom a makeover. This room is the one you spend the most time in of any place in your home. Getting the color, furniture, and overall feel right is essential. Perhaps the most important thing about redecorating a bedroom? Finding the right mattress. Today, many interior designers are suggesting their clients look into getting an adjustable memory foam bed. Though electric beds were once considered only for a niche audience, their potential benefits can actually help nearly anyone. To learn more about why options like an adjustable memory foam bed are becoming more and more popular for the general consumer, keep reading.
1) Don’t Sacrifice Looks Just like traditional mattresses, an interior designer can help make sure the bedding that goes on your adjustable memory foam bed matches the look and feel you want for your room perfectly. Just because your bed is an adjustable bed, doesn’t mean that you have to sacrifice any of the ability to look great and match your decor. Just remember that with all the types of adjustable beds that are available, you are bound to find one that meets both the needs of your body and your aesthetic preferences.
2) Don’t Sacrifice Comfort The biggest advantage to purchasing something like Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds and Adjustable Mattresses, a brand that has been around for over 40 years and has sold over 1.1 million beds, is that you may have the most comfortable sleep of your life. Normally, when someone sleeps they toss and turn to try to relieve pressure on their body that causes pain. The National Sleep Foundation suggests that this may be alleviated by an adjustable bed that can be positioned exactly how someone needs it. Further, by raising the head or the foot of the bed a bit, you can prevent yourself from curling your legs and causing pain. Since sleep is the primary purpose of a bed, you cannot underestimate the importance of comfort. Plus, Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds equipped with optional heat and massage also may provide temporary relief from: Low Back Pain Edema or Swelling of the Legs, Poor Local Blood Circulation of the Legs Symptoms of Hiatus Hernia Symptoms of Gastric Reflux Nighttime Heartburn Minor Aches and Pains Due to Muscular Fatigue or Overexertion The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief from Mild Arthritis and Joint Pain, as well as muscle pain associated with Stress and Tension Sleeping in an upright position may Reduce or Ease Light and Occasional Snoring
3) Keep Your Options Open Many adjustable beds come with options like added heat and massage. If you want your bedroom to feel like your sanctuary from the world, adding these features will help you feel like you have your own escape from the world each night.
4) Find Your Size Adjustable mattresses come in every size between twin and king, meaning that no matter the size or function of your bedroom, you find the perfect size of adjustable memory foam bed. Plus, you can know that if your king size adjustable bed makes your life so much better, you have the ability to pass on the benefits to your children with twin size adjustable beds.
Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds equipped with optional heat & massage also may provide temporary relief from:
• Low Back Pain
• Minor Aches and Pains Due to Muscular Fatigue or Overexertion
• Edema or Swelling of the Legs
• Poor Local Blood Circulation of the Legs
• Symptoms of Hiatus Hernia
• Nighttime Heartburn
• Symptoms of Gastric Reflux
• The optional heating accessory provides temporary relief from Mild Arthritis and Joint Pain, as well as Muscle Pain Associated with Stress and Tension
• Sleeping in an upright position may Reduce or Ease Light and Occasional Snoring